Truck License Resources

Please download the following resources:

Bus and Truck Drivers HandbookDriver Training




Unique Student Identifier or USI


You are required to have your USI available in order to complete you Truck Licence Test. You can still complete your Course, but you will need your USI before you can receive your new Truck Licence. Click Here, complete it now.

Your USI will help keep your training records and results together in an online account controlled by you. Its an Australian Government Initiative since Jan. 2015.

Heavy Vehicle Licence Exemptions – Overseas Licence.

If you have Held and Overseas Truck Licence, you may be eligible to undertake a Higher Category Licence Course. We can complete and manage the application on your behalf. Please download and complete the below form:

HV_Exemption_Application_form_Overseas_Licence_Experience (1)

For Truck and Equipment Finance, we recommend BRS Finance:

BRS Logo 1

Ph: 1300 730 217 |  Fx: (03) 9038 4417