Hands-On Industry Experience
- Loading & Load Securing
- TailLift Operation
- Container SideLifter Operation
- Truck Driving Practice – MR, HR, HC and MC
- Truck Drivers MR, HR, HC, MC Truck Drivers Looking for a job. Are you finding it difficult to get an ...
- Your USI will help keep your training records and results together in an online account controlled ...
- Owner Drivers, Subcontractors Wanted Direct Couriers is looking for Vans, MR Trucks and HR trucks to ...
- Get an MR, HR, HC or MC Licence and Get a New Job MatchWorks (www.matchworks.com.au) is a community ...
The purpose of mytrucklicence website is to assist Individuals to find a Job, which often requires for them to get a Licence Upgrade:
- Car to MR or HR
- HR to HC and MC
- MC to MC
MyTruckLicence.com.au in conjunction with MyTruckDrivingJob.com.au and MyBusDrivingJob.com.au assists Job Seekers and Truck Drivers in:
- Upgrading Theirs Skills Set
- Advising them on the Process of How to get their Truck Licence
- Assistance with obtaining their USI
- Language Assistance
Are You Worried about Failing your Theory Exam? – We can assist you How You can Prepare.
Mytrucklicence.com.au makes it Easy for You to find Transport and Logistics Training Centres otherwise known as Registered Training Organisations or RTOs. They deliver quality training in the transport and logistics and civil construction industries. Located all over Victoria, these RTOs do offer hands on training using the latest equipment, delivered by instructors who are kept up to date with current industry trends and practices.
RTOs are accredited to conduct Heavy Vehicle, Earthmoving, Construction and High Risk Work Training and Testing. They offer Nationally Recognised Qualifications in Driving Operations, Warehousing, Logistics and Civil Construction. Providers are accredited by Victorian WorkSafe and VicRoads to carry out Training and Testing and on completion of the assessment they are authorised to issue licences on behalf of the appropriate authority.
Courses on offer are designed for a range of learners with a disability/ disabilities or with significant evidence of a disability or special learning needs which impact on their learning.
You are required to have your USI available in order to complete you Truck Licence Test. You can still complete your Course, but you will need your USI before you can receive your new Truck Licence. Click Here, complete it now.
Your USI will help keep your training records and results together in an online account controlled by you.
Each time you enroll to study with a new training organisation, your USI will be used to store your training records and results.
By having a USI you will be able to access your training records and results (or transcript) whenever you need them. For example, for a new employer or when you enrol to study at a new training organisation.
Your USI can be accessed online from your computer, tablet or smart phone and gives you access to your training records and results at your fingertips.