Hands-On Industry Experience
- Loading & Load Securing
- TailLift Operation
- Container SideLifter Operation
- Forklift Driver Licensing
- Driving Practice – MR, HR, HC
- Cert. 4 TAE with the right composition of Subjects required. Several Years of Truck Driving Experien ...
- When a Full Car Licence holder Candidate completes an MR or HR Truck Licence Course in a Fully Autom ...
- Truck Drivers MR, HR, HC, MC Truck Drivers Looking for a job. Are you finding it difficult to get an ...
- Your USI will help keep your training records and results together in an online account controlled ...
Are You Worried about Failing your Theory Exam? – We can assist you How You can Prepare.
Day Courses including Testing. We list Industry Standard Prices, so you know what is a Fair and Reasonable Fee for Service.:
– Forklift Licensing Courses from $495.00
– Medium Rigid (MR) Truck Licence Fast Track Course – from $ 895.00
– Heavy Rigid Synchro Manual (HR-Man) Truck Licence 1 Day Course– from $ 1145.00
– Heavy Rigid 100% Automatic NOW Available (HR-Auto) 1 Day Course – from $ 1095.00
– Heavy Combination AUTO and Manual (HC or Semi) Truck Licence 1 Day Course – from $ 1195.00
– Multi Combination AUTO (MC or Bdouble) Truck Licence 1 Day Course – from $ 1395.00
Easy to Drive, Syncro and Automatic Trucks and Prime Movers used. Max 2 person per Course.
- Upon enrolment a booking fee is usually payable please.
- If Client wishes to make any changes to a booking MORE than 48hrs prior to the course commencement – a Re-Booking fee can be charged
- If client cancels in less 48hrs from the course commencement time – a Cancellation Fee is likely to be Charged.
The purpose of mytrucklicence website is to assist Individuals to find their Desired Transport Industry Education Courses run by Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
• at a Location most convenient to them
• for a Price which presents the Best Value for their money
Mytrucklicence.com.au connects People with RTOs and Transport Specific Training Courses. You will find Truck Licensing Courses, Forklift Driving Courses, Courses in Warehousing, Construction and Civil Engineering. Through this website Transport Industry Workers will also find opportunities to widen their Knowledge Base and Experience. You can book Courses to gain Hands-on Experience in:
• Forklift Driving – learn to Load and Unload Trucks, Semis and Bdoubles
• Reach Truck – Learn to Stack Pallets on Racks
• Vehicle Loading Cranes – Learn to Operate a Truck Mounted Crane
• Light Rigid Truck – Gain More Driving Experience get your LR Licence
• Medium Rigid Truck – Gain More Driving Experience get your MR Licence
• Heavy Rigid Truck – Gain More Driving Experience get your HR Licence
• Heavy Combination Truck – Gain More Driving Experience get your Semi Licence
• Multi Combination Truck – Gain More Driving Experience get your Bdouble Licence
• OHS Awareness
• Working with Dangerous Goods
• Fatigue Management
Mytrucklicence.com.au makes it Easy for You to find Transport and Logistics Training Centres otherwise known as Registered Training Organisations or RTOs. They deliver quality training in the transport and logistics and civil construction industries. Located all over Victoria, these RTOs do offer hands on training using the latest equipment, delivered by instructors who are kept up to date with current industry trends and practices.
RTOs are accredited to conduct Heavy Vehicle, Earthmoving, Construction and High Risk Work Training and Testing. They offer Nationally Recognised Qualifications in Driving Operations, Warehousing, Logistics and Civil Construction. Providers are accredited by Victorian WorkSafe and VicRoads to carry out Training and Testing and on completion of the assessment they are authorised to issue licences on behalf of the appropriate authority.
Courses on offer are designed for a range of learners with a disability/ disabilities or with significant evidence of a disability or special learning needs which impact on their learning.
You are required to have your USI available in order to complete you Truck Licence Test. You can still complete your Course, but you will need your USI before you can receive your new Truck Licence. Click Here, complete it now.
Your USI will help keep your training records and results together in an online account controlled by you.
Each time you enrol to study with a new training organisation, your USI will be used to store your training records and results.
By having a USI you will be able to access your training records and results (or transcript) whenever you need them. For example, for a new employer or when you enrol to study at a new training organisation.
Your USI can be accessed online from your computer, tablet or smart phone and gives you access to your training records and results at your fingertips.